Child Slavery in the Chocolate Industry: How Is Slave-Free Chocolate Production Possible?
READ: Slavery in the Chocolate Industry
Create a summary of this article- first in Microsoft Word and then as a blog posting.
LOOK AT THIS ARTICLE’S REFERENCES! THIS IS THE BIBLIOGRAPHY FOR THIS WEBPAGE!
- Use the article’s subtitles as an outline for your summary. Write five sentences for each section IN YOUR OWN WORDS.
- The Worst Forms of Child Labor
- Is Slave-free Chocolate Possible?
- Are the Labels on Chocolate Meaningful?
Get Active & Take Action!
- Name 3 ways we can persuade and influence Chocolate Companies to buy slave-free chocolate for their products?
- Go to the list “Cannot recommend: companies that would not disclose (no transparency for customers)“
- Do you see a company listed here where you buy your chocolate products? Which one is it? Find that company’s main office address &….
Write a letter to that company explaining why they need to buy their chocolate from companies that are CHILD-SLAVE FREE! and send it!
- Write your letter in Microsoft Word first
- Then post in on the blog with your name and class included.