Drawing the South African Flag Using Paintbrush
- First download a jpeg of the South African flag into your South Africa folder in your name folder
- Second, drag that file onto the Paintbrush icon in your dock to open it up in Paintbrush
- Choose black and choose the line tool
- Start your flag by drawing a triangle starting ONE THIRD down the left side of the canvas and ending TWO THIRDS down.
- Fill in the triangle with the paint bucket
- Sample the yellow from your downloaded jpeg and change your color
- Select the line tool and draw the next triangle
- Fill in color and continue for the other shapes until the flag is completed.
1) Correct usage of line tool
2) Accurate color orientation
3) Correctly labels flag using the text tool
4) Follows all fifteen steps provided on blog to complete flag